Is there any good queer girls book with a road trip them that you know???
I really loved Tripping to Somewhere by Kristopher Reisz (Goodreads). It’s urban fantasy about two girls following something known as the witches’ carnival — it’s fantastic and weird and wonderful (and not your typical “road trip”). It’s also kind of hard to find these days; you may have to seek it out at your library or through interlibrary loan, or buy a used copy. But it’s really good.
That’s all I know of, though. Anybody else have queer girl road trip recommendations?
Several suggestions have cropped up in the notes, so here they are:
- Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole
- Finding H.F. by Julia Watts
- A Love Story Starring My Dead Best Friend by Emily Horner
- Crashing America by Katia Noyes
- The Second Mango by Shira Glassman